Here we are again.
Exploring all the magnificent ways pure and potent essential oils can completely change the game for you and your family.
I see life as a game — do you?
Think of it like a great athlete or coach. There is the prep work. Which involves the ‘know how’ or in other words the ‘recipe' for success. There is the belief in themselves as they put in the work and of course the trust factor. Trusting those who are living out and/or those who have helped others live out a beautiful life. And then there’s the magic that starts to pour when they put their recipe into action.
This is what happens when I start to see women and families integrate essential oils into their life.
Women are usually drawn to doTERRA at a key time. They are open and ready to adjust their ‘recipe' so they can experience full blow vitality and flow. Their current recipe is usually pretty good when they start to integrate essential oils. But from experience I’ve noted, they are usually drawn in at a time when they’re ready to blow issshhh up in the health’care’ and self-care department.
So, with that in mind, here are 5 simple ways to integrate peppermint essential oil into your daily life for more energy, vitality and flow:
- First thing in the morning, take a deep inhale of peppermint and then swipe 1 drop onto the back of your neck. It’s cooling and invigorating, wakes you up and puts some pep in your step. I'm currently doing this daily before I visit my personal trainer and get my a$$ kicked hehe.
- Turn on the diffuser in your kitch, adding a few drops of peppermint and a few drops of either wild orange essential oil or grapefruit essential oil. When using doTERRA, you’ll only need a few drops because of how pure and potent they are.
- PS: So many people ask me where to get a good diffuser. I love doTERRA's petal and/or Lotus diffuser. I also love diffusers from amazon and honestly, you can get good diffusers today from pretty much anywhere. It's the oils that you want to ensure you're getting the best quality, diffusers don't matter so much.
- Carry a peppermint roller bottle that comes pre-diluted with fractionated coconut oil in a handy dandy oil pouch of your choice. Roll this baby onto your tummy post lunch or dinner for extra digestive support.
- Pull out your roller bottle during a long car ride and give your temples, back of your neck and/or wrists a good roll to freshen up your energy and the good ol ‘road trip stagnant car smell’
- Add 1 drop to your morning organic coffee and blend in a blender. Hellooooooo!
To your health,